Membership Terms & Condition
CIMED Care4U Membership Program is a loyalty program owned and managed by CIMed Healthcare Sdn. Bhd.
By applying for Membership, you hereby AGREE to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Application for membership is open to individuals who are aged 18 years and above with phone numbers registered with any Malaysia telco.
- You may apply for Membership by registering on CIMed Healthcare website and submitting the proof of injection upon registration.
- You are only entitled for one Membership and all Points collected are strictly not transferable.
- Membership cards will not be issued and Member is required to register and login to the CIMed Healthcare website for purchase.
- In order to redeem Membership Points, Member is required to redeem via the CIMed Healthcare website.
- CIMed Healthcare reserves the right to waive, add or amend the Membership terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) without prior notice. Any new or amended Terms and Conditions will supersede the then existing Terms and Conditions.
- ONE (1) Membership point (“Point or Points”) will be awarded for every RM1.00 spend in a single transaction.
- The earning of Points will be based on the total rounded amount purchased in a single receipt.
Accumulation of previous receipts for Points collection is prohibited. For example, a transacted amount of RM188.90 equals to 188 earned Points.
- Points earned will only be valid for a 24 month duration basis from the date any such Points were earned. For example, Points earned on 1 st June 2020 are valid until 31 st May 2022.
- In the event that a Points account is inactive for 12 months from the last transaction date, CIMed Healthcare reserves the right to reset the balance of the said Points account to zero.
- CIMed Healthcare has the right to cancel the Points awarded if products purchased are returned and refunded in full or partially. This also applies to exchange of products, unless the exchange is for products with equivalent value.
- Points awarded and/or redeemed may be reversed and/or cancelled if CIMed Healthcare determines that the Points were not earned and/or redeemed in accordance with the Terms and Conditions stated herein and/or due to any system error.
- Points earned are strictly not transferable.
- Points earned can be used to offset purchases at CIMed Healthcare website with every 1000 Points redeemable at RM10.00.
- Points earned cannot be exchanged for cash and can only strictly be used to offset the purchases throughout the redemption method.
- CIMed Healthcare may at its absolute discretion refuse to process your redemption request if fraudulent activities of your Membership account are suspected.
- Members may terminate the use of the Membership at any time by notification to us via email to email@example.com or by filling in and returning the Membership Termination Form send out by our customer service. Membership account will be terminated within 30 days upon receipt of any notice and past purchase history and earned Points will be cancelled and deleted.
- CIMed Healthcare Sdn Bhd may its sole and absolute discretion terminates, suspend or cancel a Membership at any time with or without prior notice and with or without cause.
- Lifetime Membership – Free life time membership.
- Members’ Specials – Enjoy exclusive discount on selected products.
- Exclusive Invites to Offers & Events – You will be invited to exclusive promotions, events and offered special discounts during promotions.
- Exclusive Vouchers – You will receive exclusive members’ vouchers which can be used at CIMed Healthcare website.
- Email Updates & Regular SMS Updates – You will receive regular updates through email or SMS on in-store activities and special promotions.
- The Membership remains the property of CIMed Healthcare at all times.
- CIMed Healthcare may at its discretion at any time, terminate the Membership by giving thirty (30) calendar days’ notice.
- CIMed Healthcare shall not be liable to you or any third party authorized by or claiming through you for any loss, damage, cost, expenses, actions, suits, claims and demand whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, of loss of business, revenue of profits or of any nature suffered by you or any person for any loss, damage or injury caused or suffered by a person arising from the usage of the Membership.
- When you register, you are required to provide your personal information which is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. Should any of your information change, you may change it online or notify us through email. The account password should be unique and kept secure. Please notify us immediately in the event of any breach of security or unauthorized usages of your account.
- CIMed Healthcare shall hold no liability if a Membership application is rejected for any reason whatsoever.
- Any dispute regarding the Points and services must be directed to CIMed Healthcare and/or firstname.lastname@example.org within seven (7) days of the said dispute in writing.
- The Terms and Conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with laws of Malaysia. You hereby expressly submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Malaysia.
- If any of the provisions herein contained should be invalid, illegal or unenforceable under any applicable law, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions should not be affected.
- CIMed Healthcare has the final authority as to the interpretation of the Terms and Conditions and as to any other questions or disputes regarding the Membership.
- CIMed Healthcare assume no responsibility for any technical failure of the Membership system that results in the Membership not being accepted during check-out.
- CIMed Healthcare reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time when it is reasonably considered necessary to do so. Reasonable notice shall be posted on CIMed Healthcare official website as a notification of the said amendment(s). Your continued usage of the Membership after any amendment(s) to the Terms and Conditions shall constitute your acceptance of such amendment(s).
- CIMed Healthcare shall not be liable for any loss or inconvenience faced by you as a result of the amendment(s) of these Terms and Conditions.
- All communications and/or correspondences by CIMed Healthcare, is either by way of notification through CIMed Healthcare’s official website, advertisements and/or any other media deemed fit. Any such notification shall immediately supersede the previous communication and/or correspondence with regard to the same matter, unless it is expressed and clearly stated otherwise.
- Any notice to be given pursuant to these terms and conditions shall be sufficiently sent to you by way of notification thru SMS, email and/or publication on the CIMed Healthcare’s official website.
- Any communications to be given by you to CIMed Healthcare in relation to these Terms and Conditions can be made by sending it in writing either via email to email@example.com.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. The items in your online shopping cart are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers until it is checked out.
- To place an order with us, you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
- Payment can be made by Visa, Visa Electron, Visa Debit, Visa Delta, MasterCard, American Express, debit cards and any other methods which may be clearly stated on our site from time to time. You confirm that the credit card/debit card being used is yours or that you are specifically authorized by the owner to use it.
- We will take all reasonable care to make our site secure. All online banking transactions on this site are processed using a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your details in a secure host environment.
- In addition, we will take all reasonable care, to keep the details of your order and payment secure but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our site.
Vouchers provided to you are non-transferable. Furthermore, they cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher code or offers and must be redeemed by the date published, if provided.