1. What is Monovisc?
Monovisc® is a single injection viscosupplement utilized to treat knee joint pain caused by osteoarthritis (OA).
Figure shows the MONOVISC Jab
2. Key Features & Benefits of Monovisc:
Safety and efficacy are proven
Light Cross Linked
Effective for longer time up to 24 months in the knee
High HA concentration
Better shock absorption
Non-Animal Source of HA
Avoid allergy reaction
Single Injection Treatment
3. How fast and how long will the treatment works?
- Monovisc effect kicks in as soon as week 2
- Monovisc effect last up to 26 weeks
*Reference: Michael J. Daley. 2013. White paper. Clinical Efficacy and Safety of MONOVISC™:
A lightly cross-linked highly concentrated hyaluronan specially formulated for single injection in osteoarthritis.
What are the common side effects?
* If symptoms persist please contact your consulting doctor immediately.
Monovisc product information
This brochure is intended to help answer your questions about Monovisc® and osteoarthritis to determine, along with your doctor, whether Monovisc® may be right for you. Download the brochure to learn more.