Flexiseq lubricates the cartilage in joints to relieve pain and stiffness and improve impaired joint function associated with osteoarthritis.
- An aqueous gel containing plant based hydrophilic, nanoscale lipid vesicles with a phospholipid bilayer known as Sequessome vesicles.
HOW IT WORKS
- Sequessome vesicles which are formulated with Nano Technology and formed ultra-deformable vesssicles which able to pass through the intercellular spaces of the skin to reach a joint.The movement of these vesicles is driven by the osmotic gradient between the surface of the skin and sub-dermal tissues, penetrates into the joint, lubricate the surface of the cartilage to provide relief from pain and stiffness.
DIRECTION OF USE
- Spread a thin layer around the joint and do not rub it in. Allow to dry.
- Hands: Apply a line as long as half the index finger to each knuckle and spread evenly around joint. Avoid washing for 10-15 minutes.
- Knee: Apply a line of gel as long as the index finger. Do not apply to kneecap, apply to the back and sides of the knee joint.
- Hips: Locate the edge of the hip bone and apply a line of gel as long as the index finger below where the patient no longer feel bone but soft tissue.
- Shoulders: Apply a line of gel as long as the index finger to the area corresponding to pain. Do not apply to the bone or shoulder blade.